Private Download Video From Facebook
An Easy Way To Download Private Video From Facebook
Facebook is one of the most popular social media platforms, and users often share videos with their friends. Many users post videos privately, so that only their friends can see it. If you want to download these videos, you may think it is not possible, but there are a few easy ways for you to do it.
Method 1: Use A Third-Party Site
There are a few third-party websites that allow you to download private videos from Facebook. Here are the steps to download a private video from a third-party site:
- Go to a third-party website such as FB Down or SaveFrom.
- Paste the link of the video you wish to download.
- Click the download button and the video will start downloading.
- Make sure the video is downloaded to a safe place on your computer.
Method 2: Use a Browser Extension
If you want to download private videos from Facebook quickly and easily, you can use a browser extension. Many extensions are available, such as fbDownloader, SaveFrom or VideoDownloader.
- Go to the extensions page and select the one you want.
- Install the extension, follow the instructions.
- Go to the private video you want to download on Facebook.
- Click the extension’s icon, and the video will start downloading.
- Make sure the video is downloaded to a safe place on your computer
These are the two easiest ways to download private videos from Facebook. If you come across any private videos that you would like to download, now you know how to do it quickly and easily.