Download Video From Youtube To My Phone
How To Download Video From Youtube To My Phone
The popularity of YouTube has resulted in the majority of modern day internet users relying on the platform for all their video content needs. Whether you use your phone, tablet, or laptop to access it, you may be curious to find out how to download video from YouTube to your device. Here we explain some of the ways you can do this:
1. Using a Downloader App
One of the simplest ways to save YouTube videos to your phone is by using a downloader app. There are lots of different options such as TubeMate, InsTube, and Snaptube. All these apps are free to download and allow you to save videos from YouTube to your device, in various different formats. Here is an overview of how they work:
- Search – you can search videos on the platform directly from within the app
- Copy & Paste – simply copy the URL of the YouTube video you want to save and paste it into the app
- Download – choose which size and format you would like to save the video in and press the download button
2. Using a Desktop Browser
If you use an internet browser on your laptop or PC, there are lots of extensions and add-ons that you can install to save YouTube videos. For example, the ‘Video Downloader Professional’ extension works with Chrome, Edge, Opera, and Firefox browsers.
Once it is installed, you can easily save videos from YouTube to your computer by simply clicking the download button on the YouTube page. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Open the video you want to save in your browser
- You should see a new download button next to the video. Click it and select the format you want to save it in (e.g. MP3 or MP4)
- Wait for the download to finish and find the file on your computer
3. Using Online Downloaders
If you do not want to use a browser extension or download an app, you can also try an online downloader. Sites like SaveFrom.net and Y2mate.com allow you to convert YouTube videos to different formats and quickly download them to your device.
- Open the downloader site in your browser
- Copy the URL of the YouTube video you want to save
- Paste the URL into the downloader box and select the format you want to save it in
- Press download and your video will be saved to your device
Now you know how to save YouTube videos to your phone or device. So, whether you use a desktop browser, a downloader app or an online downloader, you will be able to access video content offline. Enjoy!