Download Video From Website Chrome Extension
Download Videos From Websites Chrome Extension
Chrome Extensions are special programs that are used to add specific features to the google browser. One particular extension,Download Videos From Websites, allows users to conveniently download videos from websites.
Features of the Extension
- Multiple Download Formats: The extension supports downloading videos in multiple formats such as MP4, WebM, MPG, AVI and more.
- Extracts Audio From Videos: The extension can extract audio from videos and download them as MP3, WAV, or other audio formats.
- Downloads Videos From Multiple Sites: Videos can be downloaded from over 200 popular websites.
Installing and Using the Extension
- Go to the Chrome Web Store and search for ‘Download Videos From Websites’.
- Open the extension page and click ‘Add to Chrome’.
- A confirmation window will open. Click ‘Add Extension’. The extension will be automatically installed.
- Go to the website where the video is located, click the extension’s icon and choose the format in which you want to save the video.
The Download Videos From Websites Chrome Extension is a useful and convenient tool for all users who need to download videos quickly and easily. It allows them to save videos from multiple websites in any format that suits their needs.