Download Video From Twitter Dm
How to Download Videos From Twitter DM
Twitter allows users to share videos directly in a DM chat. But, if you wish to save them on your computer or phone, you need to know how to download them. This guide will tell you how to do that with ease.
- On Desktop:
- Log in to your Twitter account on your computer.
- In the navigation pane on the left, select ‘Messages.’
- In the list of conversations, enter the DM chat that contains the video.
- Click the downwards pointing arrow beside the video you want to download.
- Select ‘Download Video’ from the dropdown.
- The video will start downloading.
- On Mobile:
- Open the Twitter app on your phone.
- Tap the envelope icon at the bottom-right corner.
- Enter the DM chat with the video.
- Tap the downwards pointing arrow at the top-right corner of the video.
- Select ‘Save Video.’
- The video will be saved on your device.
With these simple steps, you will be able to download all the videos from Twitter DM chats.