Download Video From Strava
How To Download Video From Strava?
Strava is a GPS tracking digital platform that helps avid runners and cyclists track their performance data. It also allows people to record their workout videos and share them with fellow fitness enthusiasts.
Here Are The Steps To Download Video From Strava:
- Step 1: Log into your Strava account.
- Step 2: Select the video file you want to download.
- Step 3: Tap the “Download” button at the top of the page.
- Step 4: Select the “Video” format you want to download the file in.
- Step 5: Tap “Download” and wait for the file to finish downloading.
- Make sure you are connected to a stable internet connection before you start downloading the video file from Strava.
- Choose a video format in the correct size so that the streaming and downloading don’t take too long.
- Use a reliable download manager to ensure that you are downloading the file in full, and that it is virus-free.
By following the steps mentioned above, you will be able to easily download videos from Strava and share quality videos with your friends.