Download Video From Kickstarter
Download Video from Kickstarter
Downloading videos from Kickstarter is an easy process that will help you save content from the popular crowdfunding platform. It is useful to download videos so that you can store them for future reference and use them in your own projects or videos.
- Sign in with your account. Access Kickstarter’s website and sign in with your account credentials. This will ensure that the video you want to download will be available to you.
- Find the video. Go to the project page of the video you want to download. This page will contain the video, as well as any other related content.
- Copy the URL. Copy the URL of the video that you want to download by right-clicking it and choosing
- Open a download website. Go to a website that allows you to download videos from URLs, for example, www.downloadfromurl.com. Paste the URL of the video you want to download into the designated area.
- Select the Format. Look for the option to select a format for your download. The most common formats are MP4, FLV, and AVI. Select the one that works best for your needs and click the
- Save the video. Select the file destination and click
Save. The video file will be saved to your computer, and you will be able to access it whenever you need it.
Downloading videos from Kickstarter is easy and an important task to complete when participating in a crowdfunding campaign. Follow the steps outlined above to save the videos you’ve funded on Kickstarter so that you can access them in the future.