Download Video From Iphone To Pc
How to Download Videos From iPhone to PC
Do you need to transfer videos from the iPhone to your PC? There are several ways to do this, starting with connecting directly to your computer with a USB cable and using iTunes or iCloud. Read on to learn the different ways to easily download videos from your iPhone to your PC.
- Connect your iPhone to your PC with a USB cable and launch iTunes.
- Click on the iPhone icon in the menu bar.
- Select Photos from the left side panel.
- Check the box for Sync Photos and select the folder you want to save the photos to.
- Click the Apply button.
- The videos will be transferred to the folder you specified on your computer.
- Activate iCloud on your iOS device.
- Make sure the device is connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Tap Settings then iCloud and turn iCloud Photos on.
- Open the Photos app on your device and tap Camera Roll in the lower right corner.
- Tap Edit then select the videos you want to save.
- Tap Save in the upper right corner and the selected videos will be saved to the iCloud account.
- On your PC, open iCloud and sign in with your Apple ID.
- Go to the Photos section and select the videos you want to download.
- The selected videos will now be downloaded to your computer.
Transferring videos from your iPhone to your PC doesn’t have to be a complicated process. iTunes and iCloud are great ways to quickly and easily download videos to your computer.