Download Video From Edx
How to Download Video From Edx
Edx is a great platform to learn online. The course videos are available to watch anytime, anywhere – but did you know you can also download them too? In this article, we will explain how to download video from Edx for watching offline.
Steps to Download Video From Edx
- Sign into your Edx Account. To be able to download course videos, you must first log into your Edx account.
- Browse Through the Course Catalog. You will be able to view the available courses and their respective videos.
- Select the Desired Course. Once you have selected the desired course, navigate to the Course page. Here you can view the various course sections and topics.
- Click on the Desired Video. From the topics page, you can click on the desired video that you wish to download.
- Download Video. Once you have clicked on the video, a download link will be visible at the bottom of the page. Click on this link to begin the download process.
Tips and Tricks
- Make sure to have a good internet connection. The download process may take some time and if the connection is slow, it may affect the download speed.
- Downloaded videos have an expiration date. So make sure to watch them before the expiration date.
- Numerous videos can be downloaded by using the Edx downloader. You can easily download multiple videos at once by using this tool.
In conclusion, the downloading of Edx videos is a great and convenient way to learn offline. With the steps given in this article, downloading Edx videos is easy and straightforward. So go ahead and try it out!